Monday, March 28, 2011

25 and still peeing my pants.

Hey everybody!

Just want to fill you in on the trip to New England thus far. We got a late start yesterday. Really late. Fast forward to 5 am this morning. Flat tire in bumblefuck (shippensburg) pennsylvania. Had to wait 2 hours for AAA to show up to tow us to a tire place 30 miles away in Harrisburg PA. Then had to replace all four tires bc my car is AWD. Then was informed that despite the fact I drove on the flat for maybe 10 seconds (it immediately made noise - so only drove on it long enough to pull over and stop) the rim is bent. So I have to replace that at Exeter Subaru tomorrow - fortunately they had my exact rim in stock so I just have to go down there and have them mount and balance the tires and redo the alignment. Costly, but quick.

Anyway, so after spending 5.5 hours from time of tire flatness to leaving the tire place we went in search of coffee. The next exit had a highway sign for Starbucks so we went - it was one of those where it's nowhere near the actual exit. I was cursing a blue streak over hypothetically not finding it.

Then I drove right past it. Eagle eyes. Right here.

Then MKBBF decided to eat an orange while we were parked. He was suckling on it oddly and made me laugh so hard I actually peed in my pants. Which then made him laugh really hard and dribble chewed up orangey juicey goop all over his self. Which then made me laugh harder - snarf my plantain chip and pee a little more.

Then I went into Starbucks and the barista asked how my day was going. So I told her. Including the part about peeing my pants. MKBBF was embarassed, but he knows I'm outrageous and have zero shame, so I'm sure he expected it to come up. Then he went to the bathroom . . . For 45 minutes. And you know what I did? I curled up in one of those big chairs and passed out like a dirty damn bum.

Fuck it. Today is awesome. Life is good :).

No comments:

Post a Comment