Sunday, March 27, 2011

Symptomatic Sunday

Hey everyone!

I started feeling a little bit symptomatic last night after dinner - dry throat, stuffy nose etc.. So I finished up my cleaning and laundry, drank a big cup of garlic (anti viral) honey (general anti microbial) lemon (Vit. C immune booster) tea and passed out. I woke up this morning naturally at 9:30 with the dry throat relieved, and the nose is more drippy now. I feel so much better already. I have consumed another cup of the tea, and will be effectively giving myself a low grade fever by doing a BodyRock workout a bit later. (Fever = best way for your body to KILL KILL KILL pathogens)

I use the word symptomatic and not sick for a reason. Sick people have recurring symptoms for weeks months years. Symptomatic people have bodies that are reacting and responding to the a stimulus or non-self the way they're supposed to. I am actually very well, thank you, and am supporting my natural ability to fight off crap by bolstering my immune system. A well functioning immune system will kill off sneezy sniffly bullshit faster than anything else.

Anyway, the workout of the day is
Red Hot Workout (revisited)
8 min abs

Now. Back to bed and tea. Then when I wake up, MKBBF will be here. Thank. GOD. I haven't been consciously miserable without him here, it's more that I just don't function as well on a physiological level when he's gone. Sleep and digestion are what are usually most affected. So he'll be here, then I'm going to pack and we're going to head out for my favorite place on Earth - New England!

ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment