Friday, March 04, 2011

ohmigod it's cool and overcast - life is GOOD!

Hey guys!

Woke up a bit on the late side today, and I'm sitting in with MKBBF in his obstetrics class today (which we're late for). Not a typical thing people that date do, but we're both very passionate about kids and childbirth and getting as much information as possible about accomplishing both as naturally/safely as can be done. Pretty cool to be with someone who takes such an active role in stuff like that inviting me to class and sending me links and such.

Today's workout is:
The Trainer Who Loved Me (revisited)
Then:
5 rounds of 10 seconds rest 20 seconds maximum effort skipping
50 Sasha Swings for time
x2 rounds

Also, it is my fahaaaaavorite kind of weather outside, cool and overcast. The only thing better would be drizzly.

Got a little taste of perspective recently, and realized not only that there a LOT of people that care about my wellbeing, but also that the people who are close to me care more than I ever could have imagined. Okay, okay. We'll store this one in the "trite epiphanies" box, but actually experiencing it has been singular.

Remember, team:


ROCK!

*******UPDATE*******

MKBBF and I decided spur of the moment to go climbing tonight, so that was my exercise for the day. It is an unbelievable workout. I was on some 5.10's, and even completed the 25 foot overhang part of a 5.11. Then I was smoked and couldn't finish it, but no matter, I made the big leap (which I wouldn't have done Wednesday) and just couldn't catch it. I'll do today's exercise challenge tomorrow and post my scores then :). Also, if you're lucky I'll post photos of my knee scrapage and bruisage. And next time a callous rips off I'll share that too. Aren't you lucky?

2 comments: