Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Woke up to the sound of the rain

Hey guys!

I woke up to the sound of the rain and my two dogs snoring today. Favorite wake up call EVER.

Anyway, I am RIDICULOUSLY sore from the last two days workouts so today I'm going to take it easy. And by easy I just mean short. Because there's nothing easy about the 10 minutes of Tabata intervals I'm going to use to burn myself out :).

Workout of the Day:
Pretty Fly Exercise Challenge
8 minute abs

Then I'm going to roll over to Stone Summit - spend some time in the bouldering room and do some Tabata interval work (10 seconds rest 20 seconds work is one round).

1 round jumping jacks
1 round on stationary bike
1 round burpees
1 round on stationary bike
x5 sets for a total time of 10 minutes

Then maybe tonight I'll go to Gonstead Club with MKBBF and get a ridiculously forceful adjustment :) and afterward con him into giving me a (extremely painful) deep tissue massage.

I'll let you know how it all goes, and post my score from the Pretty Fly Challenge later.

ROCK!

*******UPDATE*******
Went to the rock gym, bouldered for about half an hour until my grip strength and toes were shot to hell, and then headed upstairs to do my stationary bike/jumping jacks/burpee intervals. I did 25-26 jacks each round and my burpee scores were 14/12/11/10/10 for totals of 125 jacks and 57 burpees. I hadn't done the Pretty Fly Challenge so I went ahead and tacked it on afterward. I did 19 sets in 10 minutes which comes to 570 high knees and 190 knee hugs. I never got around to 8 minute abs because after I got back, I whipped up a quick onion, celery, mushroom, olive, kale, sun dried tomato sauté and MKBBF and I headed down to Caribou in Buckhead to have a study date. *Study dates go back to the very beginning of our relationship. I consider them (along with absurd roadtripping) to be one of our "things".

No comments:

Post a Comment