Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back to Tuesday!

Hey guys! Sorry about being semi MIA, my camera battery died and it takes forever to charge so I couldn't put up a video yesterday. Anyway, I was feeling pretty crappy - not the kind of crappy it helps to workout through - like barfy and stomach crappy. WORST.

Here's today's back and burst workout:

A) 500 high knees for time - if you're a beginner and you have bad knees or something do these stepping - not jumping like in the video)
B) 10:50 rest:work
Bent Over Rows w/ Kettlebell (or backpack/duffel bag etc)
Swimmers
Semi-Superman
Swimmers
C) 100 Jumping Split Squats
B) Again
A) Again

**Please ignore the raging faux pas in the video. My camera battery was almost dead and doing another take wasn't going to happen in a reasonable amount of time to get the workout posted.**


My scores:

A) 2:55
B) 28
98
21
80
C) 3:32
B) 26
98
20
90
A) 2:57


ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment