Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Plank Workout

Hey guys! Today's workout centers around the plank, and is bodyweight only so you have NO reason not to try it. Remember, these workouts are only effective if you are pushing AS HARD AS YOU CAN. I mean muscles burning and shaking, wind sucking, sloppy hair sweaty disgusting mess hard. You can DO this.

Come onnnnnn get off the couch today!

10:50 rest:work

Mountain Climbers
Pivoting Squats
Push-Up with Knee Tuck
High Knees
Sort of Superman

x3 rounds

Total time: 15 minutes

Modifications: If you need to drop to your knees during the Push-Up with Knee Tucks or the Sort of Superman, that's an option :).



My scores:
1) 126, 90, 90
2) 16, 14, 13
3) 20, 18, 17
4) 116, 120, 112
5) 20, 21, 20


ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. what a killer this was! I am going to hurt tomorrow! But I LOVE the pivoting squats! thanks!

    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. I'm getting ready to do it now, post dinner. I've got a feeling this is going to be grizzly. Glad it was a good workout for you!!

    ReplyDelete