Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Miscellany

Hey guys! Today's workout is reasonably short but pretty brutal. You want to fill out those leggings with seeeexy firm thighs and tush? Today's workout will get you well on your way :).

1) 200 squats for time

2) Split Squat Half Burpee AMRAP 12 minutes
**My legs were shot to hell after the squats - so I didn't do jumping split squats. Instead I stepped back with the left into a split squat and then back with the right into a split squat and then did the half burpee :)**

3) 100 power floor sit ups or stability ball crunches for time



My scores:

1) 6:02

A NEW PERSONAL RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!
Beat my old time by 34 seconds woohooo!
2) 76
3) 3:45

The result:


Drenched.

ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. ok 1) 8:00
    2)50
    3) 4:12
    what a bitch!! my legs!!!

    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you for getting through this one girl! Maybe you'll think of me when you use the loo again this week :).

    <3

    ReplyDelete