Sunday, January 30, 2011

You bring the cup

And I'll bring the moonshine.

Hey everyone! So one of my favorite workouts in the world to do is a 600 rep body weight only series on BodyRock. Since I will be traveling from tomorrow night through Thursday morning, I thought I would get in some weight work while I can. So I created my own 600 rep full body blast.

50 90lb dead lifts
200 Squats
100 side V crunches (L)
100 side V crunches (R)
25 Wide Arm Push-Ups
25 Triceps Push-Ups with knee to elbow.
100 Sasha Rows

And, as usual. Time it!

Then, depending on how long this takes, 20 minutes of jumping FREESTYLE! Woohoooo! I'll either do it right after this - or later in the day. Either way it will get done :).

I'll head to Biochemistry Deuce from 3-5, come back for a nap and throw some chicken and veggies in a pan and leave for the birthday get away that MKBBF is taking me on. Thank you baby Jebus for OSCE "holidays". Oh, and for MKBBF. He's pretty rad, too :P.

My posts for the next couple of days aren't going to be particularly lengthy or have any blabber, but I am still going to be posting a workout every day. They will all be bodyweight only, since I don't think taking weights on vacation is particularly in the spirit of the adventure :).

Rock!

*******UPDATE*******
MKB 600 Workout Score: 26:53

Also, something is up with my middle two metatarsals on my right foot near where they attach to my toe, so I won't be jumping today. They started bugging me a few days ago during my jumping intervals, and I decided to see if the issue would resolve on it's own. It hasn't, so rather than risk overuse injury, I'm gonna whip out 100 burpees for time later this afternoon to make up for it.

1 comment: