Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dear Biopsy Site, Please Clot Properly.

Hey everyone!

So I'm having to do a short very non bouncy workout today because I'm having some issues with my biopsy site healing properly. As in, it's still actively bleeding on and off. Annoying. I contemplated not working out at all, but the fact of the matter is, blood is plumbing. It is what carries all of the restorative and healing materials to the injury site. Having those materials get to the site a bit quicker for 25 minutes will hopefully help the process along and not disturb the clot too badly.

Here's today's workout:
You Push Me Workout
On The Floor Abs Challenge (Revisited from yesterday)

In other news, I got a voicemail from a friend this morning which made me teary eyed. She and I have had our differences because she has a difficult time making healthy choices sometimes, and it's hard for me to watch someone spiral. It's the whole control freak thing. I can't take it! Anyway, I'm going to call her this evening and see how she is doing since she has reached out multiple times and is very supportive of me during this (very) stressful time.

MKBBF has school all day, so I took the opportunity to hang out with MKBDad. He made an alkaline breakfast of bay scallops, red capsicum and onion egg white scramble, and fresh organic blueberries, and then we looked at real estate and cars online for a while. Was a lovely way to spend the morning/early afternoon.

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a great day and is surrounded by as many loving and supportive people as I am. If you're not, I'm shooting messages up to The Big Guy for you, and if you are, I hope you take the opportunity to be appreciative :).

ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment