Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday is everyone else's Friday

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to take it easy-ish on the working out. My knees are doing a little more clicking and popping than I'm really okay with, and going on the IR would be a damper on my training.

Workout of the Day:
1) 500 Mountain climbers for time
2) 1 minute jack to mini straddle
1 minute jumping jack
for 5 minutes - so you'll do 3 intervals of jack to mini straddles and 2 intervals of jumping jacks - count these today. Again - moderate pace - you should be able to talk comfortably but not in complete sentences.
3) 8 min abs
-----cut here for 2 workouts-----
4) 500 swimmers for time
5) part 2 again
6) 8 minute buns
7) part 2 one more time

Anyhow, MKBBF took me to Meehans last night where I got a scrumptious grass fed beef burger with lettuce and tomato. YUM! I love our date nights :D.

This morning got some off news. So in order to get out of my funk, I took myself, MKBBF and MKBDad to J. Christophers for breakfast. Got an egg white omelette with chicken tomato and mushrooms and drank 3 cups of coffee. MMMmmmmm.

Anyway, hope everyone is getting jazzed for the weekend and today's work doesn't last longer than it has to :).

ROCK!

*******UPDATE*******
500 Mountain Climber Challenge Time: 6:27
Jumping Jack to Mini Straddle
1) 37/35/34
2) 41/36/36
3) 41/36/36
Total: 332
Jumping Jacks
1) 62/58
2) 59/58
3) 59/57
Total: 353
500 Swimmers Challenge: 3:02

No comments:

Post a Comment