Monday, February 21, 2011

Start the week right!

Hey everybody!

I know I'm getting this post up wicked late, but I wanted to post the workout of the day before I head off to Biochem.

I didn't post yesterday because I took a rest day. Yes, a 100% rest day. My knees have been feeling a bit shot, and in addition to that I was just feeling super run down. I was awake for maybe 8 hours and asleep for all others. When I woke up after 12 hours of sleep wanting to eat a banana and then pass right back out, I figured it was my body's way of telling me to SLOW DOWN for the day. So I did.

Today I feel much better - restored, if you will. I'll be doing this workout after I get home from school. Without further ado - today's workout :).

Also, at some point I'm going to post a couple of videos of the exercises I made up, because I know reading it in text and understanding wtf is going on is frequently difficult.

Workout of the Day:
Give Me A Reason Workout
1 min jumping jacks
1 min scissors
x5 rounds
I'm Crazy But You Like It Exercise Challenge
1 min jumping jacks
1 min wide leg jumps
x5 rounds
8 minute abs

ROCK!

*******UPDATE*******
Give Me A Reason Workout Scores:
Jump Lunge 40
Leg Raises 23
Jump Lunge 32
Santana Push Up and Leg Lift 12.5
Jump Lunge 27
Chin Ups 10 (strict not kipping - 7 overhand grip 3 underhand)
Jump Lunge 30
Seated Bicycle 63
Jump Lunge 30
One Leg Sasha Dead Lift (L) 10
Jump Lunge 31
One Leg Sasha Dead Lift (R) 9
Total Jump Lunges: 190

Jumping Jacks: 68/65/65/65/66

Crazy But You Like It Exercise Challenge Score: 64 (Zuzie Score: 61.5) YEAH

Jumping Jacks: 66/66/66/65/66

Total Jumping Jacks: 658

Feeling good guys, now I'm gonna go have a big ass salad. wahooWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment